Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 3, 2008

12:38 pm
I spoke to Esther about leaving early, and she was very chilled about it. Which is good. I liked that she didn't try to push me in any direction.
I also tutored today-- a new girl; it's her first day, I liked it-- if I come back and am around here, I'd definitely tutor.
But before all this, I talked to Sara! I miss her! (if you're reading this, I really can't wait for a walking home phone call) I've also got my first 3 Shabbatot planned out: home, Cooper Shabbaton, then Cooper...unless I don't go to Chicago until after the summer, because I've got to be in NY for a few things in the May-June-July time period,,,so I'd be coming in to NY frequently...so I might go to Chicago after the Chagim, because I know I want to be home for the Chagim...I'll see. Who knows where my life will be in 6 or 8 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment