Monday, May 11, 2009

"Just one step...one small step"

All right, so maybe that song has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but the words, out of the song's context, fit nicely. In the song's context? Not at all...it seems to be about suicide.

But really, the song has nothing to do with this post. The point of this post is that I'm taking the next step in my aliyah-- having my interviews and getting all my papers looked at and whatnot. I have those meetings on Wednesday. It's going to be NBN and the Sochnut together.

Perle told me to make sure that my Jewish letter gets signed or certified or something because Misrad Hapnim didn't believe that there was a Beit Din of France...seriously. SERIOUSLY?! Seriously. Really. Not joking. Not telling an untruth. A falsehood. Etc. I'm overtired.

That is this week's aliyah bit. I'll let you know how it goes once it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment